Watermelon and Baby Shrimp Napoleons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are not bakery Napoleons! Our eye-popping stacked Watermelon and Baby Shrimp Napoleons have unique layers of creamy homemade dill shrimp salad and refreshing watermelon rounds that make a healthy, delicious meal starter or light lunch.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked baby salad shrimp
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
- 12 (4-inch) seeded rounds of watermelon about 1/2-inch thick
- 4 large cocktail shrimp
- 4 sprigs of dill
What To Do:
- Mix together the shrimp, mayonnaise, and dill. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, place a round of watermelon on a serving plate and top with a thin layer of shrimp salad. Top with another round of watermelon and then another layer of shrimp salad. Top with another watermelon round. Place a cocktail shrimp on top with a sprig of dill.
- Repeat to create 4 napoleons.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 347
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 157mg 52 %
- Sodium 942mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.