Good for You Hot Artichoke Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's lucky that Good for You Hot Artichoke Spread produces such big portions, because everybody will be coming back for seconds! The recipe uses low-fat ingredients so you can snack without guilt.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons light or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 48 melba rounds
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate or 1-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and hot sauce in a food processor; process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl; stir in artichokes.
- Spoon mixture into dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Serve with Melba rounds.
Nutritional Analysis Per Appetizer: Calories 25 Total Fat 0.8g Saturated Fat 0.3g Protein 1.5g Carbohydrate 2.9g Fiber 0.3g Cholesterol 1mg Sodium 87mg Exchange: Free (up to 2 appetizers)
Yields 48 appetizers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our bakery-style Italian Cream Cake recipe may be a cake mix recipe, but it ends up with layer upon layer of a to-die-for from-scratch taste that'll make you feel like a star baker. You're gonna love how easy it is to make this Italian Cream Cake recipe!