Good for You Hot Artichoke Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's lucky that Good for You Hot Artichoke Spread produces such big portions, because everybody will be coming back for seconds! The recipe uses low-fat ingredients so you can snack without guilt.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons light or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 48 melba rounds
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate or 1-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and hot sauce in a food processor; process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl; stir in artichokes.
- Spoon mixture into dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Serve with Melba rounds.
Nutritional Analysis Per Appetizer: Calories 25 Total Fat 0.8g Saturated Fat 0.3g Protein 1.5g Carbohydrate 2.9g Fiber 0.3g Cholesterol 1mg Sodium 87mg Exchange: Free (up to 2 appetizers)
Yields 48 appetizers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.