Good for You Hot Artichoke Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's lucky that Good for You Hot Artichoke Spread produces such big portions, because everybody will be coming back for seconds! The recipe uses low-fat ingredients so you can snack without guilt.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons light or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 48 melba rounds
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate or 1-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and hot sauce in a food processor; process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl; stir in artichokes.
- Spoon mixture into dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Serve with Melba rounds.
Nutritional Analysis Per Appetizer: Calories 25 Total Fat 0.8g Saturated Fat 0.3g Protein 1.5g Carbohydrate 2.9g Fiber 0.3g Cholesterol 1mg Sodium 87mg Exchange: Free (up to 2 appetizers)
Yields 48 appetizers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.