Home Run Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes you want to make something for nibbling on when the gang is sitting around watching a ball game. Well, if you're looking to score a home run with your gang, this kicked-up, cheesy Home Run Dip is just the way to do it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2/3 cup beer
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, slightly softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
What to Do
- Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, dry mustard, beer, and butter in a food processor and process until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth and completely combined.
Serve this at room temperature with crackers or cubes of Italian bread for dipping. It can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.