Light Spinach and Artichoke Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot spinach and artichoke dip has become a popular party appetizer. This lighter version of the classic hot dip is packed with full flavor and rich, creamy texture, just like the original! Give Light Spinach and Artichoke Dip a try at your next gathering, and we're betting no one will even know the difference!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add cream cheese and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly until cream cheese melts.
- Stir in spinach and cook until wilted. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through. Serve immediately.
Looking for some lighter appetizers? We think you'll love our Fresh Avocado Dip.
For a crusty top, place mixture in a shallow baking dish and bake in a preheated 350 degree F. oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"