Mexican Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This in-a-hurry cheese dip is sure to please. Our Mexican Cheese Dip comes together with just 2 ingredients and is good for everything from dipping chips in to filling quesadillas with.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound hot Italian turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 pound Mexican-flavored processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, cook sausage over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain off excess liquid and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add cheese cubes and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
- Want to put this cheesy dip inside a quesadilla? For each quesadilla, just spread this between 2 flour tortillas and cook it in 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large skillet for 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- If you're looking for more great dip recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 32 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.