Mexican Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This in-a-hurry cheese dip is sure to please. Our Mexican Cheese Dip comes together with just 2 ingredients and is good for everything from dipping chips in to filling quesadillas with.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound hot Italian turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 pound Mexican-flavored processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, cook sausage over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain off excess liquid and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add cheese cubes and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
- Want to put this cheesy dip inside a quesadilla? For each quesadilla, just spread this between 2 flour tortillas and cook it in 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large skillet for 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- If you're looking for more great dip recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 32 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".