We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These quick-to-fix Mini Quiche bake up in a heartbeat in muffin tins. They're perfect as a grab 'n' go egg breakfast, brunch food or a tasty party appetizer.
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated or frozen pie crust (thawed, if frozen)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cups of 4 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- On a floured surface, roll pie crust slightly to thin out. Using a small juice glass or shot glass, cut pie crust into circles and place in prepared muffin tins.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender and mix until well combined. Pour egg mixture into muffin tins until almost full then bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
For a little variety, add a pinch of your favorite quiche fillings over the crusts before adding egg mixture.
For more egg recipes and helpful information, visit www.incredibleegg.org.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a tasty twist on one of our favorite summertime beverages to come up with this recipe for Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. It's made with one of summer's most popular fruits and delivers a whole lot of refreshing yumminess with every sip.