We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These quick-to-fix Mini Quiche bake up in a heartbeat in muffin tins. They're perfect as a grab 'n' go egg breakfast, brunch food or a tasty party appetizer.
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated or frozen pie crust (thawed, if frozen)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cups of 4 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- On a floured surface, roll pie crust slightly to thin out. Using a small juice glass or shot glass, cut pie crust into circles and place in prepared muffin tins.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender and mix until well combined. Pour egg mixture into muffin tins until almost full then bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
For a little variety, add a pinch of your favorite quiche fillings over the crusts before adding egg mixture.
For more egg recipes and helpful information, visit www.incredibleegg.org.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!