Open House Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Open House Dip is an easy and tasty way to welcome family and friends during the holidays, or any time for that matter!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, with a few pieces reserved for garnish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (seeds), with a few reserved for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with reserved pomegranate arils and reserved scallions.
We like to serve this with cut up veggies and pita chips. Plus, don't forget to check out our other chip dips!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 293
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 312mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!