Pan-Roasted Corn Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Since corn is already a summertime favorite we thought we'd give you another way to serve it at your next potluck! Our Pan-Roasted Corn Dip features a whole lot of flavor without having to do a whole lot of work. Set out this corn dip with some tortilla chips and let them have at it!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lime or 2 tablespoons lime juice
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add corn and jalapeno; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.