Pan-Roasted Corn Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Since corn is already a summertime favorite we thought we'd give you another way to serve it at your next potluck! Our Pan-Roasted Corn Dip features a whole lot of flavor without having to do a whole lot of work. Set out this corn dip with some tortilla chips and let them have at it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lime or 2 tablespoons lime juice
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add corn and jalapeno; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 169
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 128mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!