Party Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 15 mushrooms
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you've been a fan of stuffed mushrooms with sausage, why not try using fresh mushrooms in the stuffing instead? It helps make a lighter version of this old-time favorite recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently clean mushrooms by rubbing with a damp cloth. Remove stems from 3/4 pound mushrooms; set aside the caps.
- Finely chop stems and remaining 1/4 pound whole mushrooms. Place in a large skillet, add water, and saute over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until warmed through.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!