Pesto Chicken Bruschetta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we have a serious case of the munchies and need something on the hearty side, we'll be giving three cheers for bruschetta. It's warm, satisfying, and really takes the edge off.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) loaf French bread, cut into ½-inch slices (about 2 dozen)
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Spread the pesto sauce over each bread slice. Top with the chicken and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place on baking sheets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
To fancy this up, add color and flavor by topping this with a few chopped plum tomatoes and maybe some chopped fresh basil before topping with the cheese and baking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.