Phyllo Crab Shells
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once the phyllo shells are filled with this creamy crabmeat mixture and topped with bacon, you'll have an impressive appetizer that'll have your guests saying, 'OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!'
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo shells, thawed (see Note)
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
What to Do
- Drain and flake crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
- Combine crabmeat, sour cream, and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Cover and chill. To serve, spoon crabmeat mixture into phyllo shells. Top with crumbled bacon. Serve immediately.
You can find frozen miniature phyllo shells at your local supermarket.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 515
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33g 51 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 49 %
- Cholesterol 116mg 39 %
- Sodium 1,280mg 53 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!