Pimiento Cheese Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't have to fuss to make this classic company-favorite! Our recipe for Pimiento Cheese Sandwiches is as easy as mixing, spreading, and serving. Who knew that four simple ingredients could make such a great appetizer?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices white bread
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over 4 bread slices.
- Top with remaining 4 bread slices then cut into squares or triangles and serve.
You can even serve these hot! Just bake your sandwiches on a rimmed baking sheet in a 350 degrees F. oven for 5 to 8 minutes, or until toasted and the cheese is melted. Once they're baked, you can cut into squares or triangles!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 117
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 202mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!