Corn Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll love digging into this hearty Corn Bread Pudding almost as much as you'll love how easy it is to make! This corn bread pudding recipe makes a great side dish for any of your favorite weeknight dinners. The sweet, simple taste will please the whole gang and keep their bellies full. What's not to love about simple cornbread recipes as easy as this one?
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 cups self-rising cornmeal
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended, then pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm in center.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 512
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 284mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.