Roasted Pepper Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love the yummy fire-roasted flavor that jarred roasted red peppers add to salsa! It's an easy way to change things up if you're bored with your typical salsa routine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chunky pasta-style tomatoes, undrained
- 2/3 cup drained finely chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 2 large green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes
- Store in refrigerator up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Look for jars of roasted red bell peppers in the condiment aisle of your supermarket. They come packed in oil or water. They're a convenient alternative to roasting your own.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!