We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These nachos are super easy, and the smoky flavor makes them a hands-down favorite. Plus, there's no cleanup! Serve them straight from the pan at your next cookout.
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar-Jack-American cheese blend
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh or canned jalapeno peppers
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to low heat (under 300 degrees). Spread chips in a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 9 x 13-inch pan; sprinkle with cheese and jalapenos.
- Place pan on grill rack, and grill, covered, 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!