We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy appetizer recipe that'll please the masses? These Cheese Skewers are not only super simple to put together, but they'll be flyin' off the plate in no time! Some people spend tons of time preparing complicated dishes when they're expecting guests, but you don't need to go to all that fuss. A bite-sized cheesy appetizer is all you need to keep 'em smiling!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices (about 1/2 pound) pickle loaf, cut into 32 strips
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 16 cubes
- 1/2 pound Colby cheese, cut into 16 cubes
- 16 six-inch wooden skewers
What to Do
- On each skewer, thread one end of a pickle loaf strip then thread a cube of Monterey Jack cheese, wrapping pickle loaf over it.
- Continue with a cube of Colby cheese, wrapping with end of first pickle loaf strip and beginning with a second strip of pickle loaf.
- Repeat with a second cube of Monterey Jack cheese, wrapping pickle loaf over it and ending with a cube of Colby cheese.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.