Chips and Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Better than your average afternoon snack, this ultimate Chips and Dip combo pulls together your favorite kinds of munchies and drizzles the whole thing with dressing, leaving you with a sticky, gooey, tasty snack you won't be able to stop eating. This homemade snack recipe is just what you'll want to have handy the next time you're planning to stay in and watch a movie. Just make sure you grab an extra bunch of napkins!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (10-ounce) mini pretzel twists
- 1 (9-ounce) package ridged potato chips
- 1 (5-ounce) container cheese balls
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn chips, pretzels, potato chips, and cheese balls; mix well.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the dressing mix; mix well. Pour over the snack mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool then store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 973
- Calories from Fat 518
- Total Fat 58g 88 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 1.2g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,854mg 77 %
- Total Carbohydrates 106g 35 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!