Come-‘n’-Get-It Sampler Platter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- Amount Varies Based on Selection
Nothing is more fun to serve for dinner than a bunch of fill-ya-up appetizers. All you need to do is pick up a bunch of ready-to-heat favorites from the freezer aisle. And since so many of you have asked us if we could give you some direction as to how to best cook these in your air fryer, we’ve assemble a list just for you. Feel free to mix and match, add a dipping sauce or two and make dinner fun again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) (28-ounce) bag Farm Rich® Original Meatballs
- 1 (25.6-ounce) bag Mrs. T’s® Pierogis
- 1 (24-ounce) bag Farm Rich® Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 (18-ounce) box Sea Pak® Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- 1 (9.49-ounce) box Pagoda® Chicken Potstickers
- 1 (9-ounce) bag Gardein® Seven Grain Crispy Chick’n Tenders
What to Do
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We tested these in a 3.4 quart air fryer, so depending how big or small your air fryer is you may need to slightly adjust how much you cook in each batch. Also, cooking time may vary slightly depending on the wattage of the fan and heating element in your air fryer as these vary brand-to-brand. Click here to see more options to make your mix & match dinner supper fun.
- To make your party even more flavorful, try out these Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
- Plus, these are the Best Party Appetizer Recipes of all time!
- No party is complete without our Fontina Fondue.
- Looking for an easy guide on how to cook certain treats in your air fryer? Click HERE!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
When the kids head back to school they're gonna need these!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.