Apple-Oat Snack Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Squares
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Break out these cake-like squares for the after-school gang. Serve 'em up with tall glasses of milk and watch 'em disappear.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in milk just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in pie filling, and spoon into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack, and cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!