Apple-Oat Snack Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Squares
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Break out these cake-like squares for the after-school gang. Serve 'em up with tall glasses of milk and watch 'em disappear.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in milk just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in pie filling, and spoon into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack, and cut into squares.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!