Apricot Crumb Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These yummy melt-in-your-mouth Apricot Crumb Bars are sure to make you feel like a star baker. Our easy from-scratch recipe takes no time to prepare, but tastes like you fussed.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pinenuts or chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine flour, cornmeal, and granulated sugar. Pulse several times to combine. Add butter, then pulse until ingredients form a wet, sandy mixture, about 15 seconds. Reserve 1/4 of mixture.
- Place remaining flour mixture into an 8-inch square pan and press down evenly into bottom. Spread apricot preserves evenly over top.
- Mix the brown sugar into the reserved flour mixture, then crumble it evenly over apricot preserves. Sprinkle pinenuts over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until edges just begin to brown. Let cool then cut into squares.
Like bar cookies as much as we do? Try our Caramel Apple Bars for an extra special treat!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.