10 Minute Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ten minutes to dinner, and this 10 Minute Beef Stroganoff couldn't be any easier. It's a one-pot meal, so cleanup's a breeze, and it's the perfect dinner recipe to make in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 16 ounces carton sour cream
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Garlic salt and black pepper to taste (optional)
What to Do
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain in a colander, discarding drippings. Set ground beef aside.
- Add mushrooms and onion to skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add ground beef, sour cream, and soup; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. If desired, stir in garlic salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately over hot cooked egg noodles.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.