Beef n Chunky Mushroom Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Beef n Chunky Mushroom Chili uses traditional ingredients such as onions and peppers. Then, adds a southwest flair from black beans and chunky salsa. Eat it up!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes seasoned with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup thick 'n' chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
What to Do
- In a soup pot, brown ground beef, onions, and pepper over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble beef. Cook about 5 minutes, until no pink remains in beef. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
For even more ways that you can cook southwest style food, check out our Easy Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes page!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.