The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Berries & Granola Yogurt Bark
Updated January 05, 2023
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 15 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
If you love yogurt with berries, you’re gonna fall in love with our fun-to-eat berry bark. Simply keep it frozen and grab a piece or two when you get the hankering for something that is guilt-free yet tastes indulgent.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond granola
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Spoon yogurt onto baking sheet and spread out evenly until about 1/4-inch thick.
- Arrange strawberry slices and blueberries randomly on top of yogurt. Sprinkle with granola.
- Cover and freeze 3 to 4 hours or until frozen. Break or cut into pieces and serve. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Test Kitchen Tip
For another tasty yogurt bark option, check out our other recipe, Peanut Butter & Banana Yogurt Bark.