Beefy Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why order take-out when you can save time by stir frying a few things from your vegetable drawer with a couple pantry staples, and have dinner on the table in minutes? (Oh, you save another way, too, with no driver to tip!)
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (see Tip)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steak strips; saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove steak; set aside.
- Add snow peas, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger to skillet; saute 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add soy sauce, black pepper, and sesame seeds to skillet; return steak to skillet. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until completely mixed and heated through.
Toast the sesame seeds by placing them in a small nonstick skillet over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden, turning frequently. Just watch them carefully. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
If you like this recipe, then you're gonna love our collection of 11 tasty and quick easy dinner recipes!
- Want another takeout-style recipe? Be sure to try our Wonton Egg Drop Soup: Our Easiest Egg Drop Soup Recipe.