Beefy Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why order take-out when you can save time by stir frying a few things from your vegetable drawer with a couple pantry staples, and have dinner on the table in minutes? (Oh, you save another way, too, with no driver to tip!)
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (see Tip)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steak strips; saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove steak; set aside.
- Add snow peas, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger to skillet; saute 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add soy sauce, black pepper, and sesame seeds to skillet; return steak to skillet. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until completely mixed and heated through.
Toast the sesame seeds by placing them in a small nonstick skillet over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden, turning frequently. Just watch them carefully. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
If you like this recipe, then you're gonna love our collection of 11 tasty and quick easy dinner recipes!
- Want another takeout-style recipe? Be sure to try our Wonton Egg Drop Soup: Our Easiest Egg Drop Soup Recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!