Roasted Tomato Spaghetti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a great new spaghetti dinner recipe? This one, using fresh plum tomatoes, is "plum good" and guaranteed to make you the star of your next spaghetti dinner!
What You'll Need
- 12 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Place the cut tomatoes in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Season with the sugar, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup parsley, the garlic, and 2 tablespoons oil. Spoon the mixture evenly over the tomatoes and drizzle with another 2 tablespoons oil. Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the basil, melted butter, and the remaining 1/4 cup parsley and 1/4 cup olive oil; mix well. Add the roasted tomatoes and spaghetti; toss. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 811
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 39g 59 %
- Saturated Fat 9.9g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 22g 44 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 409mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 95g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.4g 25 %
- Sugars 9.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.