Cola Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our slow cooker version of Cola Pot Roast comes swimming in a rich tasting sauce, thanks to one of our favorite soft drinks. Yes, surprisingly it's the cola, that adds a special flair to this tender, flavorful pot roast.
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (3-1/2- to 4-1/2-pound) boneless beef bottom round roast
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, cut into half-moons
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over entire roast then place roast in a 6-quart slow cooker. Place carrots and onion around roast.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting 7 to 8 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice and serve topped with sauce and vegetables.
Slow cookers are all the rage again, and for good reason! They make our lives so much easier without compromising great taste. Here are some of our favorite slow cooker recipes for you to try:
Cranberry Pork Roast
Meaty Vegetable and Rice Stuffed Peppers
Slow Cooker Lasagna,
and even desserts, like Rocky Road Pudding Cake.
There are plenty more on our website, so take a look!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).