Cola Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our slow cooker version of Cola Pot Roast comes swimming in a rich tasting sauce, thanks to one of our favorite soft drinks. Yes, surprisingly it's the cola, that adds a special flair to this tender, flavorful pot roast.
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (3-1/2- to 4-1/2-pound) boneless beef bottom round roast
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, cut into half-moons
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over entire roast then place roast in a 6-quart slow cooker. Place carrots and onion around roast.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting 7 to 8 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice and serve topped with sauce and vegetables.
Slow cookers are all the rage again, and for good reason! They make our lives so much easier without compromising great taste. Here are some of our favorite slow cooker recipes for you to try:
Cranberry Pork Roast
Meaty Vegetable and Rice Stuffed Peppers
Slow Cooker Lasagna,
and even desserts, like Rocky Road Pudding Cake.
There are plenty more on our website, so take a look!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.