Corned Beef on the Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 5 pounds cooked corned beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 10 ounces jar apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Rub chili powder evenly over the entire surface of corned beef. Place corned beef on grill, cover, and heat 30 minutes. Turn corned beef over and continue heating an additional 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine preserves, brown sugar, and mustard; mix well. Spread the mixture evenly over corned beef and heat an additional 15 minutes; turn corned beef over and heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill, slice across the grain, and serve.