Easy Beef Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beef tenderloin is fabulous enough to stand on its own, but our four secret ingredients enhance the flavor even more! Your family will be all smiles when you serve up a platter of Easy Beef Tenderloin.
What You'll Need
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 (5- to 6- pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed
What to Do
- Cook green onions in butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender; add bouillon cubes, stirring until dissolved. Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place tenderloin in a large shallow dish. Spoon butter mixture over tenderloin; cover with aluminum foil, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Place tenderloin on a rack in a roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin. Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 145 degrees (medium-rare) or 160 degrees (medium). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.