Easy Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Short Ribs reigns supreme over easy stovetop rib recipes. Make it for supper tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, brown ribs on all sides over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 1 hour; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook 1-1/2 hours, or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf