Farmstyle Hamburger Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transport your taste buds to an Amish country farm with our easy skillet Farmstyle Hamburger Stroganoff. Off the shelf ingredients will help you bring this comforting meal to the table in no time flat.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10- to 12-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 pound cooked egg noodles
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic powder, pepper, and mushrooms and cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in soup. Simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes, or until hot.
- Remove meat mixture from heat and stir in sour cream. Serve over hot noodles.
- For a lower-fat stroganoff, substitute ground turkey for the ground beef, use low-fat sour cream, and low-fat cream of mushroom soup.
- Does your family love stroganoff? If so, you've got to check out our collection: 12 Recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Stroganoff, & More.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.