Garden Herb Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fresh-tasting garden herb rub make our Garden Herb Steak taste incredible! As the aromas waft across your yard, dont be surprised if your neighbors come by to see just whats cooking on your grill!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (8- to 10-ounce) strip or rib eye steaks
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, basil, parsley, dill, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well then divide mixture in half and reserve half in a separate bowl.
- Rub the remaining half of the herb mixture evenly over steaks, rubbing well to coat.
- Grill steaks 10 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning steaks over halfway through grilling. Top cooked steaks with reserved herb mixture, and serve.
Why not keep the "garden" theme going and serve this with Garden Potato Salad?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!