Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a hearty dinner you can make in a snap.
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup (8 ounces) canned or bottled brown gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet, melt butter. Add onion and cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in beef, salt, and pepper and cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink. Stir in gravy and heat until bubbling. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
In a small bowl, combine potatoes and cheese; spread over top of casserole.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned and casserole is warmed through.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
- Plus, if you're looking to continue on a potato trend, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sauerbraten with Ginger Gravy
- Broiled Steak with Spicy Potatoes
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Creamed Chipped Beef
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak