We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Asian main course is even better when served over rice. It's a great meal or light lunch.
What You'll Need:
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into thin strips
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, and black pepper; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Add the steak and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring frequently.
- Add the soy sauce mixture, the green beans, and bell pepper. Stir-fry for 9 to 10 minutes, or until the green beans are crisp-tender and most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Five Napkin Burgers
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Weeknight Salisbury Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef