Garlic Lovers' Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our Garlic Lovers' Steak is so tender and full of flavor, we can bet it'll be an instant hit at the dinner table. There's nothing better than a big juicy steak and this easy recipe provides a garlicky-good way for you to take a classic dinner recipe up another level in flavor and style. Don't wait, make it tonight!
What You'll Need
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef skirt steak
What to Do
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except beef; pulse until well combined. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade; cover and set aside.
- Place beef in a shallow dish and pour remaining marinade over it. Cover and marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, or overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard excess marinade. Place steak in a grill pan.
- Over high heat, cook steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Remove steak to a cutting board and slice thin across the grain. Stir reserved marinade and serve immediately over beef.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We suggest serving this up with a side of our Baked Sweet Potato Fries!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.