Green Chili Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 32 Min
- READY IN
- 47 Min
Plan a fiesta with your gang by putting these enchiladas on the menu. They're loaded with cheese, making them an instant favorite with the family.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chilies, undrained and divided
- 8 (8 or 9-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in mushroom soup and 1 can green chilies.
Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 2-1/2 tablespoons shredded cheese. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Stir remaining 1 can green chilies into Cheddar soup. Spoon mixture over tortillas, spreading to edges. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over enchiladas.
Cover and bake 20 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve with salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf