Chili Cheese Dog Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy-to-make dinner that you can really sink your teeth into! We made a crescent roll ring and filled it with all the fixins' for a chili cheese dog, which means you can expect flavorful ground beef, hot dog pieces, and plenty of cheese. Our Chili Cheese Dog Ring is so good, it's almost spooky!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 hot dogs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add hot dogs and heat 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese; set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pizza pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon meat mixture into center of each triangle. Bring smaller ends of triangles over meat, tucking ends under.
- Bake 20 minutes, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 5 more minutes, or until heated through and golden. Serve warm.
For more great recipes like this one check out our collection of Dreadful Halloween Dinner Ideas!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 556
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 38g 58 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,414mg 59 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!