Grilled Porterhouse Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Juicy, easy, and so, so, SO delicious, you can't go wrong with these Grilled Porterhouse Steaks! You might wanna double this recipe because it's likely you'll want to keep it all to yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 (2-pound) porterhouse steaks
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, basil, and garlic. Rub mixture on both sides of steaks; sprinkle evenly with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Serve immediately.
These porterhouse steaks rival those at the best steakhouses, so enjoy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.