We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stroganoff sounds fancy but, by using prepared meatballs, we don't have to save it for company anymore, 'cause it cooks up tasty...and fast!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) package egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine soup, mushrooms, and milk; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in meatballs, and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Serve over warm cooked egg noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf