Mexican Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
More Mexican? You bet! It's so popular we can't get enough of this south of the border flavor; especially in our all-American meat loaf. Mexican Meat Loaf combines the best of both worlds.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Pack meat mixture into a greased 8- x 4-inch loaf pan. Bake 1-1/4 hours or until done.
You can use ground veal, pork or turkey if you prefer. You can also use ketchup instead of barbecue sauce and, for a change; you can melt some Cheddar cheese on top of the meat loaf during the last 10 minutes of baking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!