Mini Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup stuffing mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, stuffing mix, onion, egg, 1/2 cup of soup, and salt; mix well.
- Shape the beef mixture into 4 mini loaves. Place the meat loaves in an 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish. Pour remaining soup over meat loaves.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes or until no pink remains in the beef. Serve topped with the sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf