Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! They're perfect for the cooler months, but also a year-round one-pot favorite your gang will look forward to.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed onion soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 slice pumpernickel bread, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown short ribs 6 to 8 minutes; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except bread and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until ribs are cooked to desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in crumbled pumpernickel and serve.
NOTE: Serve these fabulous short ribs with warm cooked egg noodles or additional pumpernickel bread on the side.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.