Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! They're perfect for the cooler months, but also a year-round one-pot favorite your gang will look forward to.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed onion soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 slice pumpernickel bread, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown short ribs 6 to 8 minutes; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except bread and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until ribs are cooked to desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in crumbled pumpernickel and serve.
NOTE: Serve these fabulous short ribs with warm cooked egg noodles or additional pumpernickel bread on the side.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This upside-down dessert is so good, you'll be doing flips after just one bite! This is a great dessert recipe for summer, since there's no baking involved and it calls for fresh strawberries. It's also light and creamy, which is just what we crave during the warmer months. We're telling you - you're going to love this Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake!