We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rain or shine, you'll find the twist to beating the "boring burger blues" with our yummy pretzel burgers. They bake up in our ovens with flavorful crunch that'll have everyone asking you how you did it!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound to 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels and 4 whole twist pretzels
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the whole pretzels; mix well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties. Place patties on prepared baking sheet and press a pretzel gently into the top of each. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Racking your brain for something your kids will want to eat for dinner or lunch? Then check out 15 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes today!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.