Round 'em Up Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With very little effort (and ingredients you probably have on hand), you'll be serving these unexpected burgers and getting raves. They're sure to "round 'em up," alright!
What You'll Need:
- 8 hamburger patties (2 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, well drained
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup canned French-fried onions
- 8 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place hamburger patties on two rimmed baking sheets. Spread barbecue sauce evenly over tops of patties and sprinkle with green chilies. Bake 15 minutes.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese and a sprinkle of French-fried onions. Bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in burgers and cheese is melted. Serve in buns.
Racking your brain for something your kids will want to eat for dinner or lunch? Then check out 15 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes today!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!