Slow Cooker Beef Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your slow cooker do all the work and come home to a rich and hearty main dish like our delicious fork-tender Slow Cooker Beef tips.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tips or cubed beef stew meat
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 onion, cut into slivers
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What to Do
- Place beef in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over beef and stir.
- Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours, or until beef is tender.
They'll be smacking their lips when you serve this over mashed potatoes or egg noodles...Mmmm!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.