We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a meatloaf recipe that combines classic dinner tastes with farm fresh ingredients, like fresh and flavorful kale and onion. With our recipe for Farmhouse Meatloaf, you'll be helping your family eat their veggies, while giving them something they'll all love!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until no longer pink in center. Let stand 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!