We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a meatloaf recipe that combines classic dinner tastes with farm fresh ingredients, like fresh and flavorful kale and onion. With our recipe for Farmhouse Meatloaf, you'll be helping your family eat their veggies, while giving them something they'll all love!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until no longer pink in center. Let stand 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!