We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No ho-hum burgers here! We've turned the basic backyard burger into a towering fiesta of flavors. Pepper Jack cheese, avocado dip, and green chilie mayonnaise are star attractions!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped green chilies (about 1/2 of a 4.5-ounce can)
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix or chili powder
- 6 (1-ounce) slices Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 6 large sesame seed buns
- 1 (6-ounce) carton avocado dip
What to Do
- Stir together mayonnaise and green chilies; cover and chill.
- Preheat grill. Stir together ground chuck, diced onion, salt, black pepper, and taco seasoning mix; shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees F. to 400 degrees F.) 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink. Top patties with cheese, and grill an additional minute or until cheese melts.
- Place buns on grill, cut side down. Grill 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Serve patties on buns with avocado dip, desired toppings (curly leaf lettuce, red onion slices, or tomato slices), and green chilie mayonnaise.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!