Spaghetti Brains with Eyeballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dying to find something creepy for a spooky supper on Halloween? Our ghouls and boys in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen put their hearts and souls into this recipe for Spaghetti Brains with Eyeballs. Spaghetti and meatballs will never be the same!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except olives, spaghetti, and sauce. Mix well then form 12 meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet. Press an olive into the center of each meatball, pimiento-side out.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until no pink remains and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse, and, in a medium saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce until hot.
- Place spaghetti in serving bowls, mix with equal amounts of spaghetti sauce, and place 2 meatballs on top of each serving. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 631
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 1,789mg 75 %
- Total Carbohydrates 79g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!