We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why go to an expensive steakhouse when we can enjoy those same tastes at home? Simply use top sirloin steak in this beefy Steakhouse Soup that's chock-full of mushrooms and onions and, most of all, flavorful goodness!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1/2-inch thick, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 5 1/4 cups beef broth
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 large potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steak strips, mushrooms, and onion, and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until steak is browned and onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except the cheese, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, or until steak and potatoes are tender. Ladle into bowls and serve sprinkled with shredded cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.