Asian Beef and Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just one skillet, you can create a take-out favorite right at home! Our Asian Beef and Noodles uses convenient ingredients, like ramen noodles and frozen veggies, so you can get to eating faster than they can get to delivering!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 packages ramen noodles (beef or Oriental flavor), broken up
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat until no pink remains; drain off the excess liquid and remove the beef to a medium bowl.
- In the same skillet, combine water, frozen vegetables, ramen noodles (including the seasoning packets), and the ginger.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes, or until the noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return the beef to the skillet and add the scallions. Cook until warmed through, stirring to blend.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf