Spicy Meaty Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need an easy quiche recipe for Sunday brunch or a get together lunch, give this Spicy Meaty Quiche a try. It's loaded with two different types of cheese and a generous helping of roast beef. Serve it with a dollop of sour cream and some roasted veggies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) refrigerated pie crust
- 1/4 pound pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups deli roast beef, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Unfold pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, pressing the crust firmly into the plate.
- In a medium bowl, combine pepper-Jack cheese, Swiss cheese, and roast beef; mix well and spoon into pie crust. In the same bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over the cheese mixture.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!